Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Back to normal routine..

We just came back early morning yesterday. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given us another chance to celebrate Eidul Adha in Malaysia. Definitely it won't be the same, since the other half weren't there with us, he's alone; working at site. I know, we should be grateful and thankful. Alhamdulillah.

The day when we planned to go back, I'm not that excited even to survey on the ticket prices. We plan, and Allah has His own plan. And of course, His plan is always right and the best for us. Changes happenned.

But today, we're back at our own routine here. I don't know why, from the day I landed, I really wanted to come back to Perth. Emotionally, physically distracted and unstable. It's not that I didn't miss my family. No. Maybe the hormon? Can I blame the hormon? Huhu..


Maryam having breakfast @ airport


Her activity on the plane

Sleeping time..

We had our Eidul Adha prayer at the masjid in front of my MIL's house. Pity my little girl, I forgot to bring her baju kurung Raya-left it the luggage at my mom's home. So she's just wearing a jubah, bought by her uncle from Jordan.

Before prayer..

Change tudung - wanted to wear the same colour like her cousin..
Am now still catching up with the house chores. Still feeling tired, dizzy and headache. May Allah ease everything. Aameen. Alhamdulillah, my little girl is okay. In fact, she still went to school yesterday, although it's a bit late at 10am. How strong she is. Moga Allah sentiasa pelihara kami dalam kesihatan dan iman yang kuat.

No comments:

Post a Comment