Friday, June 15, 2012

The mood is back!

I've been sooo lazy to cook or even bake for the past two weeks. Not the usual me; where I find cooking or baking as one of the hmost interesting 'me' time. But now, the mood is back and am not sure whether it will lasts that long =(

Btw, I've made something I really wanted to try for quite some time ago since I first arrived here. Teruk kan, baru sekarang nak cuba buat? huhu...wanna try to guess what is it??

What do you think? Hehe..Anybody wants to try and guess? =)


It's spiral currypuff a.k.a Karipap pusing.
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah!
Okay la kot kan untuk first timer =)

2 comments:

  1. Salam Mazia..
    wahh cayalah dah buat karipap pusing. k umi karipap tak pusing pun tak buat lg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wsalam wbt K Umi,
    Hehe..memang dah lama nak mencubanya sbb hubby & anak memang suka mkn karipap. InsyaAllah nk cuba lagi sbb mcm x puas hati dgn pusingannya..hehe

    ReplyDelete