Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day - Belated entry

I know that Mother's Day was over last Sunday. We don't actually celebrated it since everyday is always special to us. Alhamdulillah =)

Just want to share what my little Maryam did for me.

She made this at school- a pocket holder

A lovely card - also made this at school


Home made. Made with my sister's help

Since Thursday last week, she's been busy with the Mother's Day coming. Comel aje.

There's one time, she wanted to draw a card for me on the Doodle Pro board. So she drew a rectangle and request me to write "Dear Mum, Happy Mother's Day!" Hehhe..dah lah nak bagi to ummi, ummi kena tulis sendiri..hehe. When I said that to her, she then said, "Oh, okay." And off to ask for my sister's assistance.ehehe

One morning, when she woke up. She said to me " Happy Mother's Day ummi! I love you!"

Mummy lovess u too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment