Saturday, October 22, 2011

Counting days....4 days left!

I just can't wait for the moment. InsyaAllah in 4 days..




......................




......................




......................


Have so many things in mind..on what to do, what to eat, what shall I bring here to maximise the luggage allowance etc.

Some of those delicious & yummilisious food in Malaysia that I want to eat..

Yeah, I know..I know...of all those foods/fruits; why banana? It's not that it cannot be found here, but it's just that it's tooooooo expensive. More than AUD12/kg! I would not spend that much just to eat bananas!




And of course, pisang goreng panas yang sedap!


PIZZA HUT!

But, most of all..I wanna meet my beloved family! Tak sabarnya! Makan masakan mak- sungguhpun nasi goreng hari-hari pun tak mengapa =) That' what mak has been saying each time I call her tanya masak apa for breakfast =)

**Photos ihsan google



No comments:

Post a Comment