Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pureen Warehouse Sales is back!

To those who are looking forward to this warehouse sales, I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss out this event again! Same place with lots of stuff on bargains. I've been there twice before, and I would advise you to come early. Yes, really early as normally people have been waiting outside the gate and rush in once its open. Hehhe..I know it's ridiculous and crazy but the truth is they are! Since you can expect that it'll be crowded with people and hot, I would suggest, leave your children at home if possible and bring along your friend(s) - to help you shopping or maybe just drop you off as parking would be a headache! hehe..

So, make sure you mark this dates on your calendar and have fun with the sales! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment