Monday, June 27, 2011

Clean as new!

Just want to share a good product to clean your pot. I've tried using this to clean my small kettle, which has been used since I was in University years. That's more than 5 years! Oh yes, as you can see in the photos below, there are white patches/pickles that was caused by the water that we used. It's very difficult to clean and cannot be removed by using just plain water and soap.

So, after being recommended by my dear friend, Faezah, there goes my experiment. Just put a packet of the product in a boiling water and leave it for about 4 hours or more. For difficult stain, you may opt to leave it overnight to get a better result.
Before

Before (ii)

The pot cleaner by Cosway
Tadaa!
Close up
The pot cleaner is not that expensive. It's about RM8-RM10 for 3 packets. Try it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment