Friday, March 25, 2011

Mattel Warehouse Sale is back!

The most awaiting warehouse sale for toys is now back! Yup, it's Mattel Warehouse Sale. Same place like previous years. If you really have something to buy for your kids especially the Fisher Price products, my advise is please come early as early as you can. You'll be surprised with the crowd outside the building before it is actually opens. Otherwise, you'll a bit regret with the items left.

I'm not going this year, same like previous year. Hehe..Have nothing in mind to buy. If I just want to just have a look of the event, I'm just looking for trouble. I might end up buying something that is not necessary! This time around is time to save money! But, based on my experience before, it is worth going especially the Fisher Price products. Some items are discounted more than 30%! Hypermarket like Jusco or others normally has discounts max is up to 20% discount. So, wait no more! You have 2 days left! Enjoy!



source: everyday.com.my


No comments:

Post a Comment