Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's been half a year...

This blog has been abandoned for long time. More than half a year, I guess. There are so many things to share and write in here, but the time and guts that I have always become the reason on the silence.

To start of, definitely stories will be on the only child at the moment. Yup, the only one; at least for the time being.

Maryam is now a toddler. As you can see at the ticker at the bottom, she's now 2+ years old. She's learning so much things nowadays and she's learning soooo fast. Alhamdulillah. She can speaks like an adult, know how to make a good statement, singing, learning alphabets, numbers and also Alif Ba Ta etc. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, praises to Allah for His Blessings. Hoping I do have the time again to blog on her achievements as we are getting lost track now as she's moving tooo fast!

Remember that I did mentioned we are moving to a new palace on my last entry? Hoho..it's been ages ago. Huhu..Alhamdulillah, we have moved to our own house; somewhere in Shah Alam. Quite happy on the environment, neighbours, the location itself. However, Maryam is still being taken care of by my mother. So, basically as early as half past six, we starts our daily routine and be back around 7 or just before Maghrib for dinner and family time together.

Me, still working with the same company. Hoping to get out from there soon. InsyaAllah, if that's the best for me and my family. The working environment and the people there is not as before. Everything seems to be very obviously shown. People are becoming hipocrit; saying good things in front and yet say very bad things behind the back. Ah, typical humans. Make du'a that I won't be one of them. The reasons that always brought me back when trying to look for other jobs is that; now I'm not being stress on work related. I can meet all deadlines, being the first person to go back on time etc. I can still see the sun when driving back home, play with my beloved Maryam. I'm happy with the way I am now. Alhamdulillah. Except that I don't see I'm becoming a better person day by day. I feel that my mind are not widely broaden, knowledge is at the same level since the very first day of working and the working environment is not condusive enough to make me a better Muslim! That worries me very much, oh Allah!

I'm still hoping that I can be WAHM. InsyaAllah. Still working on it insyaAllah. Always make du'a as He always listen to us.

Till then, insyaAllah will try to find time to blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment