Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Holiday mood!

Yup..I'm on holiday! hehe..not really a holiday trip, but that's good enough for me to have fun and relax with my little family- especially with Maryam. We arrived at Awana Kijal yesterday evening around Maghrib time after about 4 hours plus journey. Alhamdulillah, Maryam behaved very well, slept for the first hour of journey and then continued sleeping after playing for a while. She looked really happy and enjoying her moment in the car. hehe..

After refreshed and performed our prayer, we went out for some groceries and dinner. Out of the sudden, the whole building of shoplots were black-out. The road lights were also out and it seemed that the whole area was dark. hehe..Alhamdulillah, it only happenned for about 15-20 minutes. Luckily, we managed to get our order soon after that.

The most awaiting time here is to bring Maryam to the swimming pool for the first time. So, as early as 815, we headed through the lobby to the pool. No wonder there were none people swimming as it only opens at 8.30am. After waiting for a while, came one of the safeguards with a container of bath towel to the registration counter. Then, few kids with their parents came for swimming as well. Off we go to the kids swimming area, which was quite far from the registration counter.

I thought Maryam would be having fun playing in the pool with me. But, I was totally wrong on this. She cried every time I put her in the pool. She even hold me very tide as if I want to leave her there. Oh dear. Kesian sangat anak ummi. Maybe the water is quite cold for her. I tried to console her again and again but to no avail. She doesn't stop crying and asking me to go out from the pool (through her body language, of course) So, I decided to bring her back to the room as she seemed really tired and sleepy. Hhehe...nevermind. Will try again tomorrow morning. Hopefully her mood will be better tomorrow insyaAllah.

And now, she's sleeping soundly on the bed. Lama juga tidurnya, since 9.30 until now - 11.11am. Hehe...Almost 2 hours. Will update again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment