Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tudung 60 inci are up for sale!!

Salam & Good day to all,

Firstly, I would like to announce that I'm currently starting a new journey part time. hehe..remember my last post regarding my day dreaming thingy? Yup, I'm trying and hoping that my first step will make a journey to success insyaAllah.

For the time being, I'm really into muslimah wear. So, here goes some of my stuff for sale! All items are brand new and not re-usable or secondhand item. For the moment, all designs are left with 1 item each for sale. Meaning, it is based on first-come-first-serve basis.

If you are interested, kindly email your name, contact details together with the code of the item in order to confirm on the item to me. After getting a confirmation from myself via email, then only you pay the amount plus the postage charges to savings account as per listed by me during confirmation. And please bear in mind that, all prices listed are excluding the postage costs. The interesting part is that the more you buy, the more you'll be saving as I'm giving discounts to buyer who buy more than 1 piece.

So, wait no more as all items are limited in stock. Click here for more designs and colours.

Regards,
M@zia

No comments:

Post a Comment